Tuesday, December 20, 2022

A teaching/learning experience i will not forget

The memory that I cannot forget is the first year of my educational career. It was one of the most difficult years.  I was a fresh graduate and started teaching directly in a private school, and I was not used to waking up early, entering the classroom, discussing with students about life and school matters, and explaining the lesson more than once so that everyone could understand.  What made it more difficult was the preparation for the lessons and the development of the study plan, in addition to the questions related to the lesson, the preparation of the exams, and the daily follow-up of the students. The most difficult thing was when correcting the exams and the fear that all your effort and explanation would be in vain and they would not benefit from me.  But I was happy when I saw them applying what we studied and succeeding with superior grades.  It was a tough year for me but we got through it.

4 comments:

  1. There is no consolation without exhaustion, especially if your first experience is the harshest. As time goes on, you will become more adept at teaching, dealing with students, and understanding how the mind works, which will prevent you from making the same mistakes again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is really difficult to plan out lessons specially when it's your first time teaching. I had this challenge too when I first taught in a school but my colleagues helped me through.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that your interest in the results that you will get at the end of teaching the students is sufficient to ensure their success. Perhaps every teacher looks at the results before preparing for the teaching

    ReplyDelete

WordWall

 This is a small video on how to use WordWall and create you own activity: